View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
  # 1069 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Just thought I would make my school-started-and-work-keeps-me-away-from-the-computer-lab appearance. Hope all is well with everyone.
Eddie--I just rented Emily Rose too a few days ago. I thought it was okay (Richie). My sponsor said that I JUST HAD TO SEE IT cause she's sort of a "freaky deaky chick". Hard to describe. You know, that kind that is somewhat sensitive to the veil that they talk about that separates us from the other side. Her fiance claims that he's been attacked as well by unknown hands. It's a long discussion, and I used to be HUGE into paranormal phenomenon, but I've kinda changed my ideas about that stuff as I've gotten older. I think some people definitely are more tuned in wih the part of their brain that's linked with psychic activity and I think a majority of what appears to be happening from ghosts, spirits, etc is something that's actually psychosomatic.
But, like I said...that's a long discussion.
So...onto my gratitude for the day
I'm grateful for the ever-growing friendships with people in AA, i.e. Justin and Anna. They've opened my eyes a little more to certain things about the Big Book during a hard time. I'm grateful for the Rev Dave Lindsay who gave an awesome church service this past Sunday. I'm grateful for the new job I have at Max and Erma's and that I have a 12-Step program to deal with the not-so-nice people who think servers are slaves. Finally, I'm grateful that I started working such a program at a (fairly) young age when I still have a lot of life to live.

Take care, all. I'll drop by again sometime soon!!!

Danielle