SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - This has been one of the worst summers of my life.
Old 08-15-2022, 07:01 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
RunningScared

How you doing Wolf? This year has been sucky because I'm suffering from fairly severe depression, which I am being treated for. I have a hard time motivating myself to do anything. I did get my first car project done for this year, other than changing the oil. The front windshield washer pump went out. Of course right after I filled the reservoir. It was fairly easy, just two bolts and pull it out. The hardest part with electrical things for me is getting the electrical connectors disconnected. I order parts like that from RockAuto. I'm lucky because with many Toyotas the only access to that pump is through the front wheel well. I'm lucky I can do this by myself. Auto mechanics are so ridiculously expensive now, and it's hard to find an honest one. One of my ex's relatives recently got married and her new hubby is an auto mechanic. I'll ask him for recommendations if I need a mechanic. (My ex and I remain good friends. I always go to her family gatherings. I'm treated as family.)

I've been out fishing a couple of times this year. My son has a 1968 18 foot runabout he's refurbished. It's a cool boat! It's a hard top, which provides shade. I wish he would invite me more often. I've never been on a kayak before, so I'm not sure that would be an option for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningScared For This Useful Post:
Alysheba (08-16-2022), Astro (08-16-2022), Hevyn (08-16-2022), JamesW (08-15-2022), Wolf_22 (08-15-2022)