View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 11:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
CobraCommander

so just a update since no one responded and hopefully this helps someone in the future if i blog this.

the headaches are almost nonstop now. i cant do anything but sleep. if i talk my head hurts more. if i read to much my head hurts more. if i eat my head hurts more

went to a dr (if thats what you want to call it these days since all thats available is assistants fresh out of training class)

got really no results from them. gave me a anti inflamatory pill and magnesium. so far this has done nothing. ibprofin, nothing, excedrine migraine, nothing. caffeine, nothing. sometimes sleeping helps and sometimes it does the opposite. i asked for blood work. main things to check which i already had checked 2 months ago are sugar, and blood pressure. those are ok. cholesterol is borderline.

i wanted xrays of my head to rule of brain tumor or anuerysm. they said wait for the pills to work. this did not make me happy. id rather rule out anything serious that cant be seen with the naked eye just in case its not withdrawals.

so i guess well see what happens. they either go away soon. or they find something else. there is absolutely no help on this at all anywhere. google search has become a joke. so has youtube. youtube is all lectures of how some guy recovered and now hes making a living talking about it. google results arent much different. nobody ever says i had this, and this lasted so and so long.

like for example when i quit oxycodones i had a 3 month cough. thats not listed as a side effect anywhere. it drove me crazy. i dug down so deep that i found it is in fact a non common side effect thats not lsited because not enough people have it. it wasnt until then i felt at ease knowing ok this has happened to others.

a pat on the back saying your doing good is ok. but a "yah i had that" or :"yah im going through that as well" helps more. right now i feel like the only person in the world who has a headache