View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 07:38 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  
Mizz

I spend A LOT of time in flip flops too, Advbike.

It shouldn't come as a surprise when I tell you that I am also a loyal brand fan to the flip flops. Teva Olowahu Flip flops. Every single summer I buy a pair. Sometimes I get a bit wild and choose a different color. Just to keep things fresh and new, ya know? I'm starting to see a pattern here........ Anyways, I basically wear these flip flops out until Its time for another.

I've yet to try the minimalist type shoe. I'm no longer committed to a brand, so the sky is the limit. Thanks for that suggestion.
I do agree that our feet should not be crammed into shoes with lifts and bells and whistles.

This morning:
I wrote about poison oak. Then I wrote about an invisible button I had on my wall to stop the dark from eating me alive. Then I wrote about a cigarette I stole when I was 12. So, I write these things out, and then press the print button. I put the printed paper in a folder. I close the folder and move on with my day.

I think these subjects, and the way I am doing this, will eventually produce some substance. I plan to go back to the short story with additions and subtractions. I think this is what this is? I may have found a way to produce, and not feel overwhelmed thinking I am in nowhere land. I am "somewhere."

I have made a commitment to 'produce' for 45 minutes a day. Day two down.

Free- That is hilarious.
I was going to say that no one writes ducking. No one. No, that is not what I meant iPhone. Nope. I probably should not use that word anyways....