View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 07:52 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  
Mizz

Why have I never thought of this shoes rotation thing? Seriously. WOW!

So my new brand of shoes showed up and they are going to do the job. They do not fit my feet like Mizuno did but I am ready to accept this new shoe and see what it can do. So, Ill report back on the new Brooks shoes. Also, I think I will buy another pair and rotate. I need a little time for that though....These things get pricey!

I spent the day writing a proposal. This 8 page masterpiece has a table of contents, a cover, an entire breakdown of the job, the staffing, the objectives, the accomplishments, the future. It has just about everything needed. I am going to buy a report cover tomorrow and then submit this masterpiece to the bosses on Monday.

If anything, it was a great exercise in writing a proposal, advocating for staff, and the departments, and utilizing my professional writing voice. It was a positive experience. One that I can just let go of now. Taking the first step to create change is the goal. If I dont take this step, I dont really know if anything will change. I mean, I get frustrated at times thinking things wont change....like the other day. I think that attitude is defeating actually. So, I am aiming towards positive change and positive results. We will never know unless we ask. Ask for whatever it is you might need to fulfill the mission.

Also, this proposal is not the only solution. Its ONE solution. If its a "NO" then lets find another solution. Its there. The solution is there. I will keep aiming for the answer and keep moving forward. We can do this!

I also found myself down at the batting cages today. So, I dont ever hit balls that are flying at fast speeds towards me with bats. There I was though, trying my hardest to hit these fast balls with a stick and HOPING these balls did not hit my eye. They didnt.
Im not the best at this batting thing. In fact, I just looked like I was in battle and attacking everything that came my way. I think.....I have a bit of potential to be good at this bat thing. I mean, Beyonce did not become Beyonce without hard work and dedication.

So, I guess the question is this? Do I want to be good at hitting balls with bats at the batting cage? No.
I showed up for my friend who invited me randomly in the early afternoon. I want to be GOOD at showing up for my friends. So, If she invites me again Ill gladly battle the balls flying at me. Its not all about me! Its about showing up for a friend....Even if that means you absolutely suck at the activity.

Great day today. Im feeling healthy.
Have a great night, SR!