Old 02-17-2022, 10:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Karthas

Going crazy after drinking and 30 mgs of valium did nothing......

I know I have to stop drinking. I have a few questions. After a night of drinking the next day literally you would think I was a basket case because I get muscle and head spasms, uncontrollable jerks, for the life of me I can't stop hyoerventilating so panic non stop, SEVERE acid reflux I can literally feel stomach come up my throat or when I lay down I can't breathe because I think the acid is getting into my lungs. I just took 30 mgs of valium to calm this down and it's not working ! How is that even possible? Most people who take that amount would be really calm or sleepy....noww on a different topic I need your help about I did actually go 4 days no alcohol all inwas doing was sitting on my bed laying down. I had.no energy. Totally depressed. Moderate anxiety.... Just nothingness.... I didn't even have energy to do laundry I was bed bound.....I'm trying my 4th SSRI. I have no support structure my gf lives a few provinces over temporarily and can't help me..... I'm disfunctional to the point where I'm so low on energy I can't even walk to out patient. I can't even get groceries without feeling like I can't breathe and I get light headed and all these head spasms....so I have to order my food. I did summon up the energy a few weeks back begging for help from the hospital to admit me but they wouldn't. Can you share your experience from all the scary withdrawal symptoms you had? Your rock bottom? Your health issues? We're you freaking out the day after drinking and tried magnesium to benzos to calm it down and nothing help? I want to relate to the people on here because we all need help and hearing your stories is really helpful to me and others.... So far this is my story and it's nasty but it might help someone feel like there not the only one in hell....