Old 01-26-2022, 10:54 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
least
bona fido dog-lover

A friend of mine came by and took me to the bank to get some cash.

Cityboy, when ek was born back in '76, my mom bought me a rocking chair to rock her. I still have that chair. Altho I did end up buying a Bentwood rocker as it was more comfy than the one mom got for me, which had a straight back on it and couldn't lean back in it.

Took Billie out when I came home and she did a LW. I had to get after her to make her pee as she kept trying to just go back inside. I knew she had to pee so I encouraged her and she finally did.

It's still bitter cold but the sun is out, shining brightly and will hopefully melt off some of this white stuff. Only 65 days til April 1st. I am counting down the days til I can feel warm breezes and see green growing things. I want to see that electric green haze when the trees are just beginning to bud. Looking up the street, the trees are all a bright green haze. It's beautiful.

I am loving this new keyboard. It's quiet and quick and the keys don't stick!

I have to use my cane to get around anywhere outside the house. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on it. Besides being a useful item to have, it's also a work of art. When I bought it 20 plus years ago, I told the merchant, "I may need that someday." Never thinking that I would, indeed, need it someday.

I wish it would warm up enough that the strays' water dish wouldn't freeze so quickly. I give them fresh water twice a day but it freezes within the hour.