View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 06:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

i dont mind the hijack...lol...its good cuz if savannah gets on,she'll know whats been going on!! i have a crappy memory,and am usually too lazy to go back and research everybody's history......like i was glad you mentioned the place your ex is,cuz then it brought some of your history back for me!!
last i remember,she popped in for a very short time before the holidays...and was still quite depressed----but maybe she has moved and is busy.least thats all i hope it is.
ive been reinventing myself too. in alot of ways. i have slight relapses at times,but all in all im so much better than i was when i first came here.
i joined a gym,and it finally opened yesterday-though i been sick i went both days and did alittle.............i am trying to mix my life up a bit--break out of some of my routines.
i am also getting more used to being totally single,and am honestly starting to really like it. so much so,that i know i will be much more picky and wiser in my choices.i always wanted a relationship--it was a definate---not so anymore!
for so long,i was so disappointed that my ex blew me off totally....actually when i read you hear from yours on occasion,i was a bit envious.but it only lasted for a second. guess i HAVE made progress!!!