View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 03:53 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
trailmix

Well, you know, you don't know unless you try it. One thing, when you are feeling like this is, you don't actually feel like doing anything.

It's like that list thing I mentioned to you, seems it would be really negative and make you angry but I found when writing it, it was freeing and when looking at it, it was comforting, I would add to it when things popped in to my head - I wouldn't have to read the whole list (which was longgggg) and I'd just think, right that's why I'm not talking to him - it's almost amusing (a bit later on).

You said you spend too much time in your head. Yes, trying dandylion's suggestion might make angry, but isn't that ok? Will you feel any worse than you do now or might it help.

One other thing dandylion suggests sometimes is going out in the woods or the middle of nowhere or heck in to your pillow if nothing else (where you can't be heard) and just letting it all out, crying screaming, swearing, hit a tree with a branch, then cry and scream some more - (sorry dandylion, this is my version from what I remember - artistic license lol).

Maybe write the feelings, tear up the paper and head for the woods!

If you sit on those feelings and let them ruminate, they go nowhere, you can't fix what is bothering you using the same thought processes that got you there.

I hope you will try, just try (for the record, I won't bring this up again either).