Thread: Panic attacks
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 07:27 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Vik88

I know it's been a while since the last post but i think and hope it would be ok for me to post on this. my own problem with anxiety has been since my teens and ocd showed up around then. (around 14 years old). i've gotten sertralin these last couple of years when i got panic attacks. it happened after i got an F before the test was even done at the college i was going to. The teacher explained it as thats how they did it.

So i had to show up and talk to him about it, shortly after that i got ptsd. i might have offended him the first day when new students had a thing at the bar and he showed up. i told him he used to have a neat hairstyle (a bit old fashioned), instead of the one he has now, I guess he saw that as me being negative. i don't know, i didn't mean it as something bad. Can you get sertralin Samantha? it works great for me. You must remember though and let it sit for a while that the anxiety will subside after a while. You have your partner to help you calm down those times when you're feeling stressed out? I try to think myself that it will always subside.. the worst thing i can do is to let it get the best of me.