View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 05:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Mizz

Yesterdays progress was derailed....slightly. I went to the eye doctor and made a large purchase for eyeglasses. I need them. So, okay. Then I was referred to an out of state surgeon about this splotch in my eye. OKAY. Out of state doctor here I come. Its a 5 hour drive. Ill stay the night and then come home the following day. Hopefully its nothing. Am I worried? Im going to stay present and forget about this until I need to think about it......Does that answer if I am worried? I dont know what to feel.

I actually have to think about it more today and see about an appointment sooner than when I made it for this December. My S.O. is adamant that we get there asap......Okay. I can see that this eye is an important situation

1) I spent two dollars at work on a coffee. After I went to the eye doctor I was feeling a bit alarmed. I held off as long as I could from purchasing a coffee with chocolate and cream. I realized that I did not know how to soothe myself and I was reaching for something to help. ........ Its okay. My chocolate coffee with cream was soothing to my brain. - $2.00
I did however bring my lunch and did not spend anymore money.

2) Sugar intake failed. I drank two sodas within a few hours of getting home. Still felt a bit off and was processing..... I dont think the sodas have anything to do with the above actually. I have an addiction to sugar. These sodas man......

3) I did have 12 minutes of spiritual practice in the morning.

3) Reading. I did not read. I stared at the ceiling for a bit. I zoned out on the closet. I fell asleep watching tv.

4) Sobriety. I am sober. As sober as sober can get. Emotionally sober? I don't know. Mentally sober? I dont know

Today is a new day. Today is a NEW day!