View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 09:47 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
dwo2016

Hey, I read about how you are trying to go about the process of getting off of oxys and going into it, just know that it will be tough! I wish you the best and yes you are right....You will feel completely different when your free! Its a great feeling but its not going to be easy. I don't want to discourage you, but if it were then there would be no need for forums like this, right? I do sense that you are mentally on the right track and if you stay true to the goals you set and the reason for attaining them, then it is more than possible. Someone mentioned not being alone during the last part of this, and this is something that i strongly agree with. If you are alone, your mind will play tricks on you and having someone with you to talk to you and also be there when it gets rough just in case you need help is a must. I wouldn't suggest just stopping, you will have to taper and it will be rough once you get down to the last week but much more tolerable and much safer to do it this way. Lastly, you should be fine if you do this slowly but just have a plan in case you start to feel bad. It can be done at home but its always much safer depending on how long you have been using to do this with medical supervision. Best of luck to you.