Thread: I Messed Up :(
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JaseUK

I Messed Up :(

Hey Everyone

So I messed up and now I hate myself.

I had to take an important phone call last night that I was worried about. So I went out and got a 1 litre bottle of gin. 1 litre I told myself works out cheaper than the smaller sizes and I could drink it over the next few days.

Well I woke up this afternoon (!) to discover that 1 litre bottle has about a quarter of the gin left in it.

My throat feels terrible. I suspect (but can't remember oc) that the alcohol caused me to hiccup which was an 'occupational hazard' in the past.

Also last night (this is random I know) I put some oven fries in the oven (where else?) and forgot about them. When I finally opened the oven door they were completely black. I broke one in half and it was totally black throughout. They were literally completely charcoal!

Anyway to those who said I would screw up - you are right. But I will keep on trying I guess.

To anyone who cares (thanks btw) I have qs:

1. Why I am incapable of moderating? Until last night I hadn't had a drink from 1st June. You'd think I should be okay now?

2. Ever turned your food to charcoal?

3. Did drinking cause you hiccups?

4. What should I do now? I really don't know so please advise.

Thanks for reading guys. This forum is a much needed bright light in the dark I'm in rn.