View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 05:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Enkbaa

Ladies do you agree with?

Dear members:
It seems like in this forum, we are women that attached to alcoholic men and seems cant let go them easily until harm is done.
Personally, in my whole life, I immediately was attached to the men if they gave me a little gesture or attention. It was so humiliating, until recently I did not know a term "love addict." It was me, I am very easily attached to married men and emotionally unavailable men. Daydreaming about the men at the school and at thework.
My whole life was like this. I am feeliing at this moment like real LOSER, because I am left behind by my generation and beyond.
Throughout my life, I met wonderful people who they gave me many opportunities to prosper. However, I missed to grast those opportunities to make career and build a life for myself.
Because, the most of the time, I was so careless and never intent to make my own family, and kids, property. But, I spent whole time chasing men and daydreaming and seeking easy life based on my fears. At 44, I have no career, no children and no home owner or any other property owner.

Many of us here probably experienced that stayed with alcoholic men because of the intimacy (S.E.X) purely. Would you agree this, b/c I felt this in my last six years on and off alkie relationship, only physical intimacy I craved from him. B/c he did not have sustainable income, so we stayed at his parents place and I rented apartment when I had good salary, all I wanted physical intimacy from him under the disguise of love. Maybe, it was love not what we call. It was sure for physical pleasure.

Honestly, its just so sad, we women on this forum seemed that stayed with bad men because of our cravings for only physical intimacy and scared to be called single women. Am I right? Would you agree?