View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 02:29 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Batgirl....OMG....I just read the post that you made just before my recent post to you. I say this with compassion for you---but, Oh, My----your self esteem really, really, really needs a boost. Right now, it is drooping, quite a bit.
Actually, at a time like this---a healthy self esteem would say----"O.K. buddy---you have kicked me around quite a bit--and, I know that I am a quality person---So, at his point, I am out of here---But, make no mistake, you are the one that is losing!".
Batgirl---if he has twisted you around---it is on Him! Not you. don't let his mistreatment of you cause you to doubt your own intrinsic value.

For what it is worth---I doubt that it was an "act"....I don't think that he is pulled together emotionally to think in that kind of organized way----I, rather, think that it is just his go-to maneuver when he discovers that his current woman is not making his life all better. It is about the confusion within himself. I will further say to you---this inner mess is the baggage that he came to the relationship with---the roots of which probably began in the early years of his growing up.
I am guessing that he dis/does like a lot of things about you---and desired a lot of the fruits that you have to offer---but, just doesn't have the makeup that allows him to be mature enough to ever be able to commit in a loving way that you need to be loved by someone..