Thread: strugging today
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 01:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
LovelyKaya33333

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
You seem to be handling it all beautifully, actually…wobbles and all. I know it doesn’t seem that way but you are. Everything you’re feeling is completely understandable and to be expected, so be gentle with you.

It’s rare that these guys actually really truly completely break up with someone, so that may be why he hasn’t told his parents. After all, he might need a backup plan at some point, and it’ll be easier if no one else knows about it. I would suspect he’s definitely back with his ex, at least for now. But she bailed out once so I’m guessing he knows she might again, so…

You’re doing everything right, to the extent that’s possible in an impossible situation. It just isn’t a linear process and it takes much, much longer than you’d think. You will have good days as well as bad, so try to hang on to the good days and on the bad, remember that good ones will return.

Big hug to you.

Thank you for this... you know how I know I grown... In the past a reply validating that he may be with his ex wife would have made me want to throw up... Now it doesn't... The gym helped a bit. Thank you ... I am still so sleepy from not getting sleep last night. Insomnia runs in my family and I for sure have it. I have been to a psychatrist as well as holistic for it... it seems to not end