View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 10:41 AM
  # 1034 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

!

Happy New Year everyone!!! :abe:

I had a party at my mom's last night with some good friends...it was totally awesome! I don't think I've laughed so hard sober in a looooong time! We played Taboo--that game is so funny! I swear, get a bunch of recovering alcoholics together to play that game and it's a total riot. My throat is still soar from all the shouting and laughing. I also got this box of party hats, leighs, noise makers and stuff, and one of the horns was broken or something and my sponsor kept blowing on it because it sounded like a dying goose! OMG! It was the best!

So, anyone have any resolutions? Mine are the obvious. Start getting in shape...eat less sugar (as I'm typing this I'm eating a macadamia white chocolate cookie...mmmm). Eventually stop smoking. I smoke a couple of cigarettes a day...and I want to quit entirely. Ummm, what else. Pay more attention to my finances. I went all out for this party, but I figured it's a one time thing, so I'm okay...until next year! But, just like you said Richie--if I had any money not too long ago, I would be spending it on something really, really bad instead!

So, that's it. Good luck on your move Sherry. I'll bet you'll miss all this snow (yeah right!). Eddie, how can you pass up making some delicious pigs feet or hog lips or whatever you said to make? (JK!)

Back to the grind--classes start up in a couple days and I'm back to working part-time again. Oh well...vacations don't last forever!

Danielle