Old 06-11-2021, 07:18 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
CBS62

Betty, thanks so much for taking the time to respond. Your words on many occasions have comforted me. I feel like a baby that needs constant reassurance that I don't have some horrible neurological disease. Part of PAWS is thinking you are dying.

Vinny, you have been a huge help too! Not a lot of us have the rocking dizziness sensation. I am still "on a boat" most days.

Dustyfox, welcome to the PAWS thread! Look for decaf that is processed with water not chemicals. That is what I drink. Every time I put a little regular coffee in with my decaf it exacerbates my PAWS symptoms so I am back at strictly decaf coffee and lots of decaf teas.

Graceful, I definitely struggle with finding the right word and remembering peoples names. Also, putting words in the wrong order when I speak and when I am writing. It seems to come and go.

My six months is coming up on the 17th. Here is my current symptom list:

Rocking sensation, occasional vertigo with a few days here and there that I wake up and it is more mild or not there for a few hours. Once or twice in the past month it was gone all day but returned in the evening.

Numbness and tingling in my hands and feet. Electricity feeling in my bones/skeleton. Mostly in the afternoon and evening.

Tingling and pain in my back and neck. Comes and goes.

Anxiety that is up and down. Especially health anxiety.

Depression most days.

Anhedonia all the time. A few tiny windows of joy, very fleeting.

Derealization pretty constant.

Feeling of doom and that I am dying of some dreaded disease.

Nystagmus comes and goes.

Insomnia and appetite are better YAY!