Old 05-31-2021, 08:04 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
TheSoberNord
Better late than never

Originally Posted by CBS62 View Post
I have had a few days recently where my dizziness/rocking/balance feeling subsided. It was a nice relief. But I still had other stuff going on like anhedonia, anxiety, feelings of doom, depression, numbness and tingling. I am curious for those of you that have windows of relief do all your symptoms go away or just some?
!
That's good glad to hear you're getting some relief.
You know it's funny because when I'm feeling good I play this game in my head called "but what if?" and it's like I'm alright but I'm always keeping my guard up for something to start feeling off again. It's kind of like that feeling when you make a wrong turn down the wrong street at night and you know it's a bad neighborhood and even though the streets empty you know there's someone watching you from the darkness. But when I'm staying focused on something keeping busy and what not that thought gets shoved in the back and I feel like a regular person. I had a few nice days where I was 100% symptom free. But it's a delicate balance though like I've noticed if I get a few nights of bad sleep, eat a little too much junk food, try doing to much in a day etc. it can leave me feeling odd and off my game. But as I said the days are getting better and I'm feeling more free with each passing month. I look forward to the day I can leave this all behind me and just get on with life and hopefully someone out there can back track through all these past threads and read our stories and be encouraged to keep trucking along knowing one day that they too will find their way out of this little slice of hell!