Old 05-31-2021, 07:18 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
CBS62

Hello fellow PAWS sufferers. Welcome to LoveDD and Window. Keep reading and posting. This thread has been vital to giving me hope. There is so little information about PAWS out there. I don't know if I would have made it this far without this thread. I am about 5 and 1/2 months sober. My first try after decades of drinking.

Betty I hope your depression has lifted some. Graceful I hope your blahs are not so blah. Vinny I hope you are getting a window. Sobernord I am glad your waves are not as intense.

It occurred to me the other day that PAWS is like a snowflake. No two are alike. But most of us share some symptoms.

I have had a few days recently where my dizziness/rocking/balance feeling subsided. It was a nice relief. But I still had other stuff going on like anhedonia, anxiety, feelings of doom, depression, numbness and tingling. I am curious for those of you that have windows of relief do all your symptoms go away or just some?

Today I feel the rocking motion, some numbness and tingling, anhedonia, anxiety, blah and a lack of appetite. Fortunately, the insomnia has been subsiding pretty consistently.

Take care of yourselves everyone. Keep fighting. Thanks for reading. Keep posting!