View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 07:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Tally

Well, we had the fight. It didn't start out as a fight....I tried to talk to him about my feelings regarding him getting close to a girl on the internet.

So far it's only banter and he maintains he hasn't done anything wrong, I know he hasn't so far, but I know he probably will. I don't like this girl and she has insulted me on a previous occasion. I have asked him not to speak to her countless times but he carries on regardless of my feelings. I just know I'm going to be made to look a fool again.

It sounds petty and irrelevent my being insecure over this but I can't help it.
He pays me hardly any attention but is a HUGE flirt online. He's promised me he's behaving himself but I know it won't last.
For example, he was away over christmas, I mailed him saying happy christmas etc and he did not reply. Yet he read my mail and then instead of replying to me, he mailed this other girl and then logged off and went to the pub. He didn't even bother ringing me on Christmas day until gone 10pm, my whole day was ruined.

Anyway, I tried talking to him because it's been really bothering me that he seems to have no concern for my feelings at all.

It started off ok but I could tell he was annoyed and in the end he flipped, started raising his voice and swearing at me and eventually became threatening, so I went into the bathroom to difuse the situation and he went to bed.

Why can't I talk to him without him going on the defensive?

If I've done something to pee him off and he tells me, I try and change my behaviour. I don't flip out, refuse to listen and threaten him.

Am sick of being scared and not put first, even girls he barely knows, who he's spoken to for 2 weeks on the internet come first before me.

God, I hate men sometimes!!!