Old 05-17-2021, 01:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Introvrtd1

Originally Posted by Graceful123 View Post
@CBS62

Hey there,

It sounds right on the money as to where I was in month 5. Thinking to yourself "wtfrick? It's month 5, why am I still feeling like crap?". Truth is for the first 6 months it was SO tough for me. I had complete confusion, dizziness, walking on the street things felt like they were spinning in place, kinda like swimming under rough waters. Short term memory was a complete disaster. I'd walk into a room not knowing what I was doing there (and not in the normal "what did I come here for?") Like I straight up didn't know where I was, when or why.

Whenever I was falling asleep, I would get VERY dizzy and uncomfortable, whenever I'd wake up, I'd be spinning in place, I had to jump out of bed and stand still for a good 20 seconds before the room stopped spinning and I would know where I am. I would get panic attacks about everything from clouds to colours of cars.

I can tell you EVERYTHING has gotten 10-fold better.
The anxiety was KILLER. Same thing about the health anxiety. You try to keep your mind off of it, but you cannot. Everything you've mentioned was the case.

Do not worry, it does get better! I know how much it hurts now but you have to press on. You do not have a choice at this point. If you drink now, you will have to re-do this at twice the intensity next time, or... well you know.

Please believe me that I know the torture and I know that it does get better!
Graceful…That made so much sense and was very encouraging at this point…137 days in and even though things are getting better…It’s slooooowly getting better…I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It won’t be the end of the journey but it’ll be a brighter one.