View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 04:17 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Ariesagain

Oh, sweetie. I am not young and I’ve heard a lot, but this….

She was quite a mess, which is often the case and I had to throw away her purse because it contained a number of used condoms whose contents had spilt all over the inside.
is one of the saddest things I’ve ever read, on about six levels. Honestly, the saddest part is that you’re so blasé about it, like yes, it must be Tuesday because I’m cleaning up after my wife’s sex episodes with a bunch of other men, pity about the purse.

This IS NOT OKAY. Not in a million years, not in any universe, just not not not. I hesitate to say this to you, because I think your primary coping mechanism has been to just go numb, but this is NOT OKAY.

Can you find therapy for yourself? I’m sorry, but I truly believe at this point your wife is most likely a lost cause. I think you’re spot on that she’s getting kicked out of pubs and it sounds like she’s getting kicked out because she’s essentially turning tricks in the bathrooms. She’s cleaning up the bathrooms by putting the condoms in her purse but somehow you think she’s not responsible for her actions?

I am rarely shocked anymore, but I am shocked now. Please, please, please, find out what your rights are here. Protect that child…she shouldn’t be within shouting distance of being relied upon to take care of him. Oh and stop having sex with her, you really don’t know how many men she’s slept with or whether condoms were used correctly or at all for all of them. You’re all that child has.

Save yourself. Save that baby. This is NOT okay.