View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 08:58 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Yes EZ Pass violations. Mine constantly drove through the EZ Pass lane but had no EZ Pass. Stacks of violations would come in the mail. She only paid attention to it when she got notified they were going to suspend her driving privileges unless she paid. Then she expected me to pay.

Since our stories are so similar hopefully you will read my story posts. Over the spam of years, I was given a lot of top quality advice from the big gun participants here at sober recovery. I went through hell with my addict. So many things are exactly the same as your story.

Im very sorry to hear from reading your story that there is a daughter involved. I have an extremely soft spot in my heart concerning the daughter in my story. Although I havent spoken to her (daughter) since January 2020 I think about her often. Over the years, CPS has gotten involved & removed her from the addict mother. Last I know of was latter part of 2019. Very sad story.

Bottom line I learned that even though I tried to no end to help my addict, there was nothing I could really do for her - because she didnt want to help herself. Also im no relation to the daughter so I lost her in this destructive process.

I had to let go of it all. In reality, I had no other choice.