View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 10:08 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
EndGameNYC
EndGame

Originally Posted by 100 View Post
I drank yesterday I was skiing and the out door bar was just to tempting. I just couldn't stop myself it was automatic like I was on auto pilot. I fell skiing because I was sking drunk.
I want to stop but I get so depressed and I can't enjoy things without a drink. Sober I just think so negative and always find something wrong with everything. Then I drink and the critical voice in my head goes away the one telling me Im a loser.
Also i drink to have the courage to do crazy things. I'm a really timid sober but get a few drinks in me and I'm the life of the party.
Either you don't want to stop or don't believe that you're ready to stop drinking. Acknowledge it so you can start doing something about it, sooner rather than later.

Ours is an unsustainable style of living that does nothing more than kill us more quickly than otherwise. But not before torturing us. Every single day of our lives; sometimes death couldn't come a moment too soon.

Whatever it is that you're going to do with your life, start now.

I ready to really try soberity now.
I need to go back to aa but I don't drive so can't get to meetings plus I'm not going during a pandemic until I can get a vaccine.Not to mention I'd have to ask family for a ride (I don't drive ). My pride won't let me tell anyone in my life I'm drinking heavily again or that I need help.
I just feel so terrible all the time it feels as if my head is going to explode. Not to mention when sober I'm tired all the time even if I have not touched a drop I a month. I also bing eat when I don't drink I just eat non stop junk all the time. I to tired to cook.
I'm sorry I let everyone down I kinda new I would.
anyway I'm going to keep trying I'm sober today.
DavidI
You've built a very strong case against sobriety. What is it that you want?