View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 05:02 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Clowie

Lightbulb

OMG... This is so crazy... MG... I read the reply you wrote to Josie and I swear you were talking about me.... I use to be the life of the party... Always smiling, having a great time, and everyone enjoyed being around me... Well Friday night I went out with my sister to a dance club... I felt so out of place there... I sat there and thought to myself I must be getting old because my sister looked at me and said that I looked miserable... I felt like I did not fit in at all.... being in a "drinking and drug" enviroment is so hard for me now after I have been so overy educated and have seen the first hand effects of drugs and alcohol.... I find I am having such a hard time fitting in anywhere... I go to church but I have to go alone... Casey gets nervous when he goes... and I don't want him to push him into religon... At church I can hang out with the marrieds (without my hubby) or I can hang out with the Singles.... either way I feel a bit left out of both groups.... They have a group of women call Sarah's daughters and it's for women or men that are married but are spirtually single... (spouse does not believe in god) but all these women are older than me... and I don't feel as if I fit in there... If I go out with "my other" friends than there is always drinking involved... So I'm trying to find my thing... I know what your talking about... staying online and feeling totally happy... because I feel as if I fit in here... That I can relate... To everyone stories in some way... and it makes me feel better that I'm not alone... I'm really struggling right now...