Thread: AVRT meetings
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 03:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Fusion

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
Voice B is not the Addictive Voice of AVRT, it is the voice of the fully human addicted person realizing the moral failing of drinking some more. Voice B is what got me to quit for good when I did. Definitely not the AV. GT
GT, I can state with absolute sincerity, based upon my lengthy experience of using AVRT, that my Beast uses Sentence B as AV - which I immediately notice as AV and shut-down - before it progresses to/adds the Sentence B suffix.

For clarity, I do not experience the AV Sentence C that you have compiled: because I shut-down the Sentence B - which is AV to me. I merely added the suffix to Sentence B, in order to respond to your post directed to me #4.

Shakeel opened this thread and said s/he was struggling with recognising AV. So I quoted an AV description which reflected the sneakier version of AV which I hear (Sentence B) which is a drink thought by demoralisation. Whereas you say your experience of Sentence B is not AV but "realizing the moral failing of drinking". Obviously, as a unique human, I do not have the same experience of, nor interpretation of my thoughts as AV: as you do of your thoughts. As such, I would not suggest that your interpretation is wrong.