Thread: Help needed
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 11:28 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Fusion

Thank you for replying, GT. You have parsed many of my sentences, then replied to those parsings.. Which effectively renders your replies out of context.

I have no doubt now, that you are not Jack Trimpey, because of the extracts below:

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
1. If you’d like to skip AVRT and go directly to taking the pledge of permanent abstinence, this is also the correct forum.

2. It is possible, though, to take the pledge of Permanent Abstinence without using AVRT.

3. You may recall, the only reason I’m here is to help reveal AVRT and try to expose fake AVRT. As a dividend, I did use several posts on Sober Recovery to assist myself in using AVRT and permanent abstinence to quit (or as dwtb would say “quat”) man-made sweets years ago. That truly has improved my health. GT
GT you didn't curtail an alcohol addiction with AVRT, did you? Just a 'man-made sweet' addiction. I can't relate to that, particularly given that Sober Recovery is a platform for sharing experiences of quitting addictions. I await your reply. I intend to contact Jack Trimpey. I hope that Secular Connections can become active once more, and folks share their experiences, without a gate-keeper intent on exposing something.