Thread: Help needed
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 11:41 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Fusion

Thanks for replying GT. Are you paid by Jack Trimpey, of Rational Recovery, to protect the registered AVRT, or have you volunteered, or assumed a protectionist role? In so doing, aren't you rendering AVRT dogmatic and somewhat exclusionary?

And I don't understand your signature: Articulated Validated Recovery Tactics (AVRT). Because Trimpey's AVRT means "Addictive Voice Recognition Technique". Also, you said "It is possible, though, to take the pledge of Permanent Abstinence without using AVRT." I'm confused, are you promoting, or as you called it "revealing" the real AVRT or are you promoting the "pledge" aka the Washingtoians, from your blog?

On a final note, I see nothing wrong with the tossed salad approach you mentioned, to include AV recognition, if it saves lives. You said "I’m not saying a tossed salad approach to recovery is wrong or not useful in some ways for an addicted person. I’m just saying it is not Addictive Voice Recognition Technique."...which leads me to suppose that you are either here to be pedantic, or here to protect Trimpey's registration of AVRT, and thereby, possibly limit the potential lifesaving technique. I just don't get your stance, GT, or are you Trimpey?