Old 07-26-2020, 07:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Imisshim01

Help I am broken my addict boyfriend has cheated again broke up with moved in drug dealer

Hello all I am responding to the finally ending relationship with depressed and addicted boyfriend. I am new to the forum and have been seeking for weeks a safe place where I can learn more about the addiction and how it impacts loved ones I'm so sorry that you have to go through this I fully understand what you were going through and one of the threads someone mentioned how hard it is to pull away from someone who has an addiction and that's where I'm at I have almost become obsessed with finding information or trying to reach out with no response every once in a while I'll get one or two text that says he loves me our relationship ended on Wednesday when he asked me to come over we were going to plan to move in together but his drug addict friends were there and his drug dealer and they brought all of their stuff as if they were moving in I work from home and I have a good career with coding and I had to sit all day in a bedroom conducting meetings because of the distraction the only thing he thought of was getting high during his breaks lunch he spent the entire lunch break which we would normally eat together as we both work from home talking to the drug dealer's girlfriend I started to suspect something was not right as the drug dealer had left his girlfriend there all day and all night when I first got there he didn't open the door so something was off the whole entire time he said they were going home but around 1 in the morning they were still there he promised I'd go home 3:30 they were still there he then got upset with me and told me I could go home I was not being supportive or empathetic to them the drug dealer's girlfriend is only 30 has five children all of them have been taken from her and she is not allowed to see them or talk to them and I often ask her why she doesn't have a good reason except for she stayed with the drug dealer I don't understand why he would want to sleep with her the state forced her to tie her tubes.he said ifI have no feelings as they are homeless drug dealers very low level it's horrible to watch the painful to try to watch him do the drugs in front of me and I tried to call on him to come to the room so we can talk or watch TV or something he told me to wait and just chose them I tried to invite him to a meeting Friday night, so I can be supportive his mother asked me to try, he just wanted to make sure I went .I had to take out a loan of $500 so you can pay off the drug dealers but I didn't know or realize he was going to buy more drugs w.my he broke up with me Thursday blaming me for digrading because I argued with him about them leaving. he will now not respond to me at all leaving feeling to feel like I did this I created this my fault, he has not paid off his debt as he gets paid every Friday the saddest part is I had to notify his mom that I would no longer be around and how heartbroken I am I had to tell his mom that he has relapsed after being in two separate rehab programs . So he knows program language his parents have quite a bit of money and he relies on them for everything . They will cuttIcutt him off. IdI know what else to do but to sit here patiently but he admitted that he slept with a drug dealer's girlfriend and I believe he did this so that he could push me all the way away from him if anyone has any insight I understand that an addict can't love what I don't get is why he would have me come to his home to watch all of this and then choose the drugs and the drug dealers before me and make me watch it and have them all look at me and laugh. the drug dealers got what they wanted they got a place to stay and finally got me out of the home which they have been working on since April.