View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 10:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
any

Does anybody else have breakdowns?

I decided to stay on this site because I’m getting to the point where I feel like I’m drowning. I’m getting pressure from everybody, leave him, stay with him. I got to the point I told him to leave me alone for the weekend and that I just can’t talk to anybody right now. Is this normal? I feel like I’m getting so angry about everything, literally everything. I have my mom complaining about her marriage to me which is fine it’s not new. I have people telling me to block him and never speak to him again. Which I understand they are trying to help but it’s getting to be too much. I’m 19, I know I should be able to take this pressure but it’s from everybody. His family wants me to be this perfect girlfriend, he wants forgiveness and to act like nothings wrong, my friends want him out of my life and they make that very clear, my brother makes jokes about how “terrible my boyfriend is” my mom will say how he’s not allowed in our house. I’m getting to the point I just want to block everybody and literally run away. Am I the only person to feel this way? Anytime I try to be alone my mom follows me. It’s like I can’t get away from anything. I want his and i’s relationship to work because I love him. I know at the end of the day if he’s not giving me what I need then it’s not a good match, but it’s hard to make up my mind with everybody telling me what to do. My friends with say they understand but they don’t. They haven’t dated an addict. I feel like it’s different because he picked a substance over me and he honestly can’t help that. I see rehab as him trying to work on himself, they see it as he’s already too damaged and can’t be fixed. I don’t know I just woke up this morning in the worst mood and just wanted to straight up run away from everybody. I just needed to rant I guess, replies are welcome but I mainly needed to rant. If anybody’s felt this way please reply and tell me what helped you out of this funk or ways you dealt with the pressure. Thanks, sending love to everybody