View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 08:16 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
any

[QUOTThe only thing i believe is that i am a faillure...I was there for him the whole time...and he treats me like that...i don't think he is coming back, i do not know what i did to him to treat me this way....

Any comment will be helpful....
Thank you for your time...

We went back toth[/QUOTE]
i just want to say YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!! I don’t want to give you hope he is coming back, but he honestly probably will. That doesn’t mean you should take him back. If you want my advice, hit that block button. It will be so hard, if you do it surrounded yourself with happy things and people. If you don’t have a lot of supportive people around you, branch out! Find something you love doing. Never be alone the first week or two. See how you feel, I bet you’re feel relieved. Nothing you could’ve done, would’ve stopped him from treating you like that. People take advantage of nice people sometimes and it hurts. Sometimes I noticed if I get mad and not sad I’ll see the hurt they’ve caused me and I’ll know my worth. Write a list on why you’re upset and reasons to not go back. Just know you are a wonderful person and he’s just not the one for you. If he wants space, fine. Take time for yourself, learn to be independent. You’re a strong women!! But also know it’s okay to be like wow I miss him, I love him. That’s normal! The way he is treating you is not fair to you. Use this time for you and making yourself stronger so you never settle again. Turn this as positive as you can... instead of “I’m a failure” think “wow he missed out on a diamond, his lose I don’t need him” he’s taking advantage of your loyalty and compassion for him. I honestly think he will come back, the question is should you let him? disclaimer: this is just advice!! I’m not trying to tell you what to do or how to feel!
I hope this helped you are strong!! You will get through this.