Thread: I’m lost
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
LumenandNyx

Thumbs up

I find it curious that no one else has replied to you yet.

"Is it bad if I don’t give him another chance?" It's stupid to give him another chance. Stupid.

"I’m just so lost I don’t know how to end this relationship. I tried and then I flaked out because he just made me feel bad and then I got sad." Oh, Boo Hoo. Jeez! Look at how you're coming across. No one is that weak. Stop doing this to yourself. Don't TRY - just LEAVE and DON'T GO BACK. Trying is a waste of time. Doing accomplishes things.

It doesn't matter what people in your family think about him. And all you're doing by sharing that information here is fueling useless thoughts. Yes - we all have useless thoughts that pop into our heads out of nowhere. You need to learn how to discern what is important to consider and what thoughts are simply taking up valuable brain space.

"He hasn’t done anything for me in the whole year we’ve been dating and I just don’t want to get hurt again." Are you bothering to read the things you're writing? You don't seem to have much of a spine, woman. Where is it? Where'd it go? Have you ever had one? Do you think you could find it because you really need it right now.

I suggest you muster up some inner strength and then burn it like rocket fuel towards making some more educated decisions about your own life. Like perhaps starting to attend some online support groups.

I don't feel sorry for either one of you and that's what your post leads me to believe you're looking for. It's time for you to showcase your stiff upper lip.