Thread: I’m lost
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 09:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
any

I’m lost

I recently posted two threads(I know it’s a lot) I did the “what role to play in his life” and “advice needed now”
He ended up somehow roping me back in, all of this back and forth isn’t good for anybody and I’m just at the point of not even speaking to him. I keep like ranting but I’m just so lost. I wasn’t answering him and then he ended up leaving rehab and I was like what, he was only there for not even 2 weeks. He promises to be a better boyfriend but I almost feel like it’s too late. Is it bad if I don’t give him another chance? I’m just so lost I don’t know how to end this relationship. I tried and then I flaked out because he just made me feel bad and then I got sad. My entire family hates him. My brother wants to call him and tell him to leave me alone. My dad wants me to go back to college early. My mom wants to call his parents and be like your son needs to get out of my daughters life. It’s just getting to be a lot of pressure. The worst part is, I want to be with him and I want it to work but I know he won’t change. I can’t take the stress of his ex coming back into his life. He’s like back at work and I don’t want to ruin his first day back but I’m at the point of just giving my mom my phone for the weekend and just step away Friday- Sunday. I don’t even want to tell him I’m doing that. I tried texting him we need to talk and I couldn’t send it. I don’t know why this is so hard for me. I go through phases, one second I’m like get him out of my life he’s just gonna break my heart and the next second I’m like give him a chance you never know. He hasn’t done anything for me in the whole year we’ve been dating and I just don’t want to get hurt again. Listening to different perspectives helps me a lot that’s why I’m posting again.