View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 01:08 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Indigochild

Honey,

aside from the drugs, this is a guy who is just messing you around. I do not believe his feelings are genuine and I feel he is liking your posts to keep you hanging on for if he wants/needs you. I know this is hurtful to think, but he is showing you serious disrespect and it's clear to see from an outsiders view what is going on.

I think sometimes we meet people and it is great. We get to know them more and something just isn't clicking. Normal people would talk about it but some people are cowardly and it shows up as behaviour like this.

Users tend to have the trait of being immature. 38 and sitting around smoking all day? You can't have an adult relationship with this man child, he isn't mentally capable. I think the attraction we have to these people is the awe of them being youthful, it helps us feel young again and it is very attractive. However, we are as old as we are and in the long term crave a relationship appropriate to our development, as they do, which they won't find in us. It is said their mental development is halted at the age they became addicted, has he been smoking since 18? You have a 38 year old man with the mind of an 18 year old boy for example..

I hope this makes sense and I advise to not take his behaviour personally, just remember it is a symptom of an underdeveloped mind. Take his pushing and pulling as an indicator of narcissism, which is an all too common trait of drug abuse.

It stings, it burns, it hurts. It wont change. Rise above it and look for a relationship with someone who is mentally capable of giving you what you need.

IC x