Old 05-23-2020, 06:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Funki

Originally Posted by D122y View Post
At 3 months I was going insane. It didn't make sense how I could be that clean and still feel so bad.

SR taught me this happens to some of us. It is almost good in a way because if I felt better after a week or so, I likely would have started drinking again.

Everyone has their answer, mine was kindling, paws, and ptsd. I still struggle with anxiety, off and on. But, it is getting better.

I used to talk out loud to myself way too much, dealing with my made up issues. Thankfully, I mostly think about my made up issues now, and double thankfully I work through them internally.

I have been making notes to myself to remind how I solved my latest anxiety creating made up issue. I used to drink over these issues, now I don't.

I don't give advice much here by inserting the word me or I for you.

I know one thing for sure about my situation. It will get worse if I drink and it will get better if I don't.

Thanks.
Thanks, I felt pretty bad up until about 85 days or so. I am at day around 120 and now feel a bit better but not for part of the day, and have a few bad days per week.

How long do you have now?