View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 02:14 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Andyjenno81

Hi folks,

Thanks for all your messages.

When I messaged SReSR this afternoon I wasn't feeling "too bad", but after going for lie down after I knew that I was in for a rough few days..., auditory hallucinations had already started and I could already envisage what tonight would be like regarding the visual ones. Also the muscle spasms were still very present.

So, I decided for once not to go through the hell of cold turkey, as in, I put on my jacket and went down the local ER (my GP was not on call today). Thankfully, the ER (non covit) was virtually empty, so was seen pretty quickly. I'm glad I did, because by the time made it her office I felt ten times worse (dreaded third day strikes again!).

Anyway, she did all the relevant tests and put me on an IV drip for glucose and vits etc. She prescribed me Lithium to get me through until I can see my GP on Tuesday. So taking them for next few days. Feel okay, hopefully get even few hours sleep,a three nights with one hour sleep.

Thanks guys, I probably wouldn't have gone if I hadn't touched base earlier, and I'm sure my Day 4 will probably be quite a bit better than if I hadn't have!

I will keep you posted.

Cheers, Andrew