View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 08:12 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  
NewChapterJan18

Particularly grateful for sobriety today. The best thing I ever did was stop relying on alcohol to make up for the shortfalls I was creating for myself.
Grateful for the sober journey. I've really come to learn that sobriety doesn't just mean abstaining from alcohol; that is only the first step in the long journey of self-discovery, acceptance and improvement.
Grateful always for the grat pack, my SR classmates and the wonderful admins here. I don't know where I would be without you all.
Grateful for the sunshine, clear blue skies and the calming sound of wind outside my window as I work.
Grateful for scented candles.
Grateful to be cultivating a 'growth mindset' and reaping the benefits of same. It has taken a long time to get here and there is further yet to go, but I am finally seeing the tides turning on the 'fixed mindset' I have allowed to hold me back in the past.

Happy birthday to Mama FBL!
Grateful PS' son and husband had a nice evening together, how sweet. I hope pupper PS is sparkly fresh after being bathed! If the weather stays fine this weekend I'm hoping to wash my horse, also. He is a brown and white pinto, and despite copious grooming his white spots are decidedly stained - we have been waiting for warmer weather before getting out the hose!
Grateful for tales of NL's silly cat, I do love hearing of his antics.
Grateful to learn of Sunpeng's Husky and Siamese cat, both such beautiful animals. I just love hearing about other people's pets - they really do bring so much pure joy to the world.
Grateful Ardy is with us.
Grateful RZ's eating streak continues - flapjacks sound yummy as does the rest!
Grateful to see Fearless, your posts always spark so much joy. I love the sound of that t-shirt, LOL Well done on curbing online shopping, I know it has been a go-to for many during this time. I hope you enjoy meeting with your friend this weekend, and sonny boy with his friend, also.
Grateful for Courage's sober mentors.
Grateful Hev has lost some lbs - well done, friend! Horses are truly the sweetest souls. I think all animals / pets just exude a sense of calm and purity that is soothing for the weary, embattled human soul.
Grateful to see Austerites.
Grateful for your friendship Mags.
Grateful for Abraxas reminder that this journey is a slow and steady one.
Grateful NL is going glamping - I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Take care, kind souls