Old 05-19-2020, 02:13 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Maddoc, I am glad that you are going to get an std screening. I was going to suggest that. I worked at a woman's hospital for a few years. Keep in mind that you will need another test in 6 months---and, I am sure that they will explain all of that to you. I would suggest that you might ask for a covid test, also. The way he operates, there is likely contaminates all over him and his surroundings.
A helpful hint---woman to woman---be careful of the Horizonal Tango when you are trying to distance yourself from someone. Horizonal Tango is one of the most powerful reinforcers that there is.
Basically, it elicits a cascade of hormones---the most powerful ones are dopamine and oxytocin. Oxytocin is an incredibly strong bonding hormone. It actually is released at childbirth to bond mother to baby. Dopamine is a pleasure/reward agent.
It sometimes takes many ,any times of going back before some people can leave a relationship, no matter how badly they are being treated. I hope that you will spend a lot of time on your own self reflection---and reading and studying and learning. time spent on him and his various women will only keep you distracted from your own self work.