Old 05-13-2020, 05:00 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
Numblady

NC I too am glad you had that conversation! I was wondering if that might be one thing to rise from the ashes of this whole thing. And I am definitely on that roller coaster of malaise with you, though I guess a roller coaster is a little too fun when it comes to malaise. Maybe more like a long car ride when you’re in the back seat of malaise.Â
PS yes that feels like what is happening. The slow slip back into what was. Or more like the erasing of the temporary blip of living a kind of different way. One of the things the therapist talked about last time that really resonated with me was wanting to take me out of being so reactive and really victimized by my situation, including work. These things don’t exactly just happen to me. I have a role. Which is something i thought already but hearing it from her was affirming and made sense. As for the job I technically switch over 6/1. It is likely that I like NC will have a probably month or two where it’s kind of like double duty, which is going to be difficult with kids needing activities. But having some improvement on the horizon at least, and being in control of some of the things I have found most frustrating in terms of workflow management, will hopefully help. Anyhow all by way of saying more to come!
Happy Hump Day!Â