View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 07:25 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Charon

Morning.

Thanks Venus. So thoughtful of you.

Ordered my 19 CF from my local dive shop yesterday and replacement HEPA filters for my bedroom air purifier this morning. I also filled out adoption applications for two agencies yesterday. I decided that having a creature that I can love and that will love me back is a good idea.

I opened the box of mesquite that I traded for. It is magnificant - two pieces. I will have to look at them for a while before deciding how to "cleave the diamond". So many options. I will use some for turning, I'm sure but I'm thinking that I might slice part of one up into boards 3/8" thick and make a box.

This morning I'm going to make some adjustments to my bike. The front derailier doesn't shift into the lowest gear. I also want to adjust the handlebar slightly back to see if I can take some pressure off my wrists.

At 1 pm I have a virtual appointment with my therapist. It will be good to talk to him. Someone from the Thursday SMART group is trying to set up a Zoom meeting for us. Not sure it will be this thursday or not. I hope so.

Everyone, take care and keep safe.