View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 09:45 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Re: Struggling with Anxiety

Thank you, Cour. My shrink thinks I need to get off the gabapentin ASAP. So he safely sped up the last couple of pills I'm trying to get off, so instead of months, hopefully in a couple/few weeks, that will be done with. Then he's going to call me again in the beginning of May and we'll talk again soon. He thinks the shelter in place is getting to me and I told him I was forcing myself to walk, etc. He said, as we all know, it's starting to get to some of us. I need to do shopping for my mom and myself for some reason the thought of going to the grocery store shopping is just filling me with dread and angst. I really don't want to leave the house at all right now. At the best of times, I don't like shopping at all, now I am absolutely so anxiety ridden, it seems almost impossible. The stores aren't delivering anymore, so I can't do that. I'll pick a day and white knuckle it. Your support means so much to me. Cour, I know you're struggling too, least, a lot of us. My shrink did tell me I wasn't going psychotic or anything (I worry sometimes ?). Sometimes I feel paralyzed.Love, peace and prayers to my friends and anyone struggling with anxiety disorders of any kind. Anxiety is so difficult to live with and a lot of people suffer in silence. Nice to know I can be honest and know people understand and have such wonderful things to say.I hope this turns out! I love you all.