View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 03:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Originally Posted by Justinekatie View Post
That seems like alot of stuff that will get your through the detox, you should be fine if your smart. My personal experience I have used vitamin c and Kratom or a very small supply of suboxone to taper me off the withdrawls. (I'm talking like only a couple strips). Anyway not being at work will help, maybe binge a good show on TV for the first day or two to get your mind off the way your body feels in between sleeping. The most annoying part is the out of body feel with chills and hair standing on edge if you know what I mean I dont know how else to explain it but in my experience it you can breathe threw and tell your self you dont feel THAT bad. A lot of it is mental. And you seem to have a great mind set of feeling again after. I found my personality and became witty and again when I dropped opiates and didn't realize how numb I had been. Also dont just go from a high dose to cutting your self off and having supplements, that would be my only other reco from experience, maybe the last dose to be like 15ml or something low. Anyway congrats
I'm glad things worked out Justinekatie but, in the interest of balance, here's a recent thread on Kratom from the Newcomers forum

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ng-kratom.html (Quitting Kratom)

D