View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 03:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
binger81

Originally Posted by Devious0ne View Post
Been a while since I've posted.

I joined this forum when I first gave up drinking, things were going great, I was sober for a while and all was well.. and things went south. When I became sober, I did things during the evening such as going to some of my favorite stores, pretty much nightly, it was fun... life was grand, I was sober.. then came COVID-19.

The stores I loved and would go to during the evenings closed, and I found myself stuck at home with nothing to do. What helped me stay sober, it was suddenly gone. Life as we knew it, it came to a grinding halt.

I found myself stuck at home, bored, depressed and in that time I fell off the wagon. I'm back to drinking. Just when I became sober, was feeling great and yeah.. just my luck... here's COVID-19 to ****that all up......

I'm not upset at myself or anything, I'm only human.. it is what is is.. this sucks, happened at a horrible time. Now I'm just rambling and so I will stop, sorry....
How long did you stay sober for and what kind of drinking do you now do, ie beer or spirits etc.