View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 05:16 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Lucinda2

Good evening / morning / afternoon all.

Your visit to Alaska sounds fab Charon. I have re-instated it on the bucket list. The whale watching really swung it. I have long wanted to see humpback whales and I have in mind that one year I am going to combine visiting my son with a trip to the Australian Gold Coast during migration season.

Glad you tackled the burning bush. That must have been satisfying! Hope your shoulder is ok after all the work. Glad to hear things are feeling better on the increased meds and you are good doing your prep for your Smart online meeting!

The snow sounds a bit of a shocker. I think that your seasons are much as the UK's so not expected at this time of year? We have had an unusually warm, dry April here and not needed to put the heating on until the evenings which has been nice. Like yourself and Venuscat, I get a little low through the with dreary weather too. It isn't helped by being accompanied by arthritis flare-ups. I am not complaining though. I had very good health for many years despite throwing a lot of abuse at my body. I am still overall healthy just a little creaky.

Sounds like it was for the best with the breadmaker then VC. Now you get the one you really want without compromises. I always regret it if I compromise. Glad you have the gardening to occupy you now your bread making has been thwarted.

Anyway, I am waffling on and I don't really have anything to say. I just wanted to pop in to let you know that I am thinking of you all.

Love Lucinda