View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 05:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Simplysyrene

At home detox 4/18/2020 (nervous)

Hello everyone!
Im going to start at home detox next Saturday on my own. I have 9 days of vacation at this time and really looking forward to it! Im ready to have a clear mind and be able to exercise! To be able to experience real joy and happiness again! To just be able to live life free of the chains that are holding me captive. Im pretty much a functioning addict at this point and I feel Ive been way too comfortable with that for a long time ago it comes to my love for oxycodone. I mean love? For something that makes me lazy and stay in the house 24 hours a day? Ugh. I mean, I work from home, I do school online from home, but other then that I don't go anywhere unless but out for errands. I struggle with getting fit because the oxy has control over my mind. You cant even enjoy your endorphins because the oxycodone clouds them. The money Ive spent is ridiculous! Im surprised I still own my own home! I know I can accomplish way more goals then Im doing now If Im free from this stuff. I have made a list of why I want to stop:
1. Im tired, I want energy!!!
2. Im depressed, I want to be happy!!
3. Im lazy, I want to do things with my kids!!
4. I want to enjoy life I dont enjoy life!
5. I want a clear mind!!!
6. I want to exercise!
7. I dont want to be irritated all the time!!!
8. I want to live a long life!
9. I want to save money!
10. I want to be a good example for my kids!!!!!!!
You can do this!!!!😇😊😁

hopefully during detox I will look at this list and push through the difficult times.

The meds I have to get through the withdrawals are:

Hydroxyzine for anxiety
Theanine Serene with alora. For a calm mind and body
melatonin for sleep
Tyleon/ibuprofen for pain
Hylands restless legs
stomach relief tablets

Hopefully these will help!

*******if anyone that has been through opiate withdrawal can tell me what may have helped them get through withdrawal and how long the worst symptoms last I would greatly appreciate it!**********

I will be looking here for support as no one really knows Im going through this. I will check in during my detox.

Thanks for listening hopefully this wasn't too long!