Thread: hey...
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 08:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dontknowyet

hey...

Don't know why I'm posting...been lurking here for a week or two I guess. Just feel like rambling for the first time I guess. I only had three drinks tonight and was going to stop there. Actually I wasn't going to drink at all today. Got drunk last night, woke up still under the influence...thank god for a weather cancellation today...but I could tell that was going to happen last night so used that as an excuse to drink as much as I did. Drank in the house last night...that's a big no-no. I only drink out in hte garage where I can smoke too plus with it being cold I have to put on my coat and everything...just helps me limit it. If I drink inside I sometimes stop counting the drinks eventually and just go for it. My stomach felt like **** this morning and I couldn't even imagine drinking today. Took a nap this afternoon and felt better but still not great. I have no idea why I mixed a drink @ 4:30 but it went down fine and I felt better afterwards. Told myself I had to wait 2 hours for the next one and did. Another two hours for another and did. That was going to be it. Had just a small one an hour later and htat was going to be it. Just came back inside. Told myself I just wanted a smoke before going to bed and I would just have a bottle of Smirnoff Twisted not a mixed drink. So now I'm sitting here, definitely not buzzed or feeling loose at all. As long as I pace it out like tonight I don't get drunk. I don't know why I'm saying any of this..it sounds stupid even to me.