Old 04-08-2020, 03:44 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Numblady

PS yeah seriously I don’t know what it is about the eating. My appetite seems like it’s about 17 times higher than it used to be. And it was already pretty big! I’m feeling some sadness for the in-shape me and the way she looked but I also feel like we are in a different mode right now. I need to work out for mental health but beating myself up while trying to get through quarantine and do as good a job as possible with my kids, which by the way is probably not very good! I’m sorry your soon to be former boss was a little spiteful about the whole thing and that you can find another opportunity to say the things you wanted to say to the team. Remind me...when do you start the new job?

NC, so glad you are still able to get out to see your horse. That is such a lifeline.

Things are definitely still rough with my husband and sometimes with my kids. The book and therapy are still helping me look at the kids in a much more sympathetic light and I’ve only lost my cool once so far. But my son is still going deeper into screen addiction and I’m not finding a great way to stop it while working. Going to keep trying. Things with husband are just ... not good. He got mad at my daughter last night and said he was leaving and he didn’t know if he was coming back. Super mature. And of course he’d spent several hours drinking first so that certainly didn’t help. Going to talk to the therapist to see if there is a way to view him in a more sympathetic light because right now I just want to pack up the kids and go home to my mom and dad’s. (Also very mature, right?).

Dee, love the new meme/pic in your signature line! It’s perfect.

Stay safe everybody.