Old 04-04-2020, 03:29 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Numblady

How’s everybody doing?

PS, yeah I’m really wishing he would stop going to the grocery store so much. It’s the highlight of his day, that and planning dinner (though the virtual happy hours he keeps doing seem to be the real highlight of his day if I’m being honest). But we just need to minimize time going to any stores it seems to me.

Scotty, any more movies in the line-up? I think we are doing family movie night though sometimes it’s hard to get the boys to participate. My daughter is cashing in her xmas coupon for family movie night but wants to watch frozen 2. I’ve heard it’s great but may be a tough sell for the guys. Hopefully I can lure them with movie candy. I guess “Santa” didn’t really think the movie coupon all the way through.

NC, hanging in there? Sorry about the brutal week.

going sort of ok here. Some good some bad. Work still stressful but our judge was semi reasonable with us yesterday which has lightened my mental load somewhat in the immediate term. Husband and I definitely not doing great. Had therapy yesterday, which was good this time. It’s like every other one I think that it’s good I’m doing it.And then the other times just feel like idle talking. She’s giving me concrete and small steps to take to add joy back into my life, and I think that’s pretty cool.

Anyhow, hope to hear how it’s going with you all soon.