View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 04:08 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Grateful to be sober and hangover free.
Grateful for Internet access though it's very sporadic, which is a pain in the neck especially now but there is very little chance of getting through to the contact centre and I don't have time to sit for hours listening to recorded messages.
Grateful for all my lovely friends who live in the computer.
Grateful for glorious sunshine, singing birds and to see the trees and shrubs bursting out with green buds.
Grateful that I have meadows just over the road and I can take my gson for long walks without seeing barely a soul.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful I feel well.
Grateful that although my family live near, whilst I am unable to see them, at least we are in daily contact.
Grateful N.L managed to contact her grandparents.
Grateful I managed to contact my brother in Thailand and though he is stuck there, he is okay.
Grateful for technology and to be able to help my g.son with online lessons.
Grateful China is on the slow road to recovery and prayers that we will all be soon.
Grateful last night to stand at the front door at pm and applaud our wonderful N.H.S along with most of the U.K. Such an emotional and overwhelming moment.
Grateful my daughter and her partner feel well, they both work for the N.H.S and are still working every day, though both are physically and mentally.
exhausted.
Grateful to read all your uplifting posts even though I don't have time to reply to them all, though I wish I could.
Grateful for each and every one of you.
XXX